Daine Sharpe is dedicated to helping injured people get the full benefit of their case. He is consistently providing his clients with the highest quality of professional legal service.
IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT:
1. Do not answer any questions, sign any forms, or provide any
statements to the at fault driver's insurance company without your
attorney being present.
2. Get the at fault driver's name, address, phone number, license
number, tag number and insurance company information.
3. Make sure you take pictures to document your injuries, damage to
all vehicles, and of the scene.
4. Get a copy of the accident report, if police responded.
5. Keep a record of all names, addresses, phone numbers, and email
addresses of all witnesses.
6. Call Daine Sharpe ASAP at (256) 825-4631 and he will gladly
handle your case for you from start to finish!
7. Keep track of and keep a copy of all medical records, bills and
payment receipts for all medical treatment, doctor's visits,
prescriptions, physical therapy, x-rays, lab reports, out-of-pocket
8. Keep track of all time taken off from work and lost wages due to the
9. Continue to take pictures of your injuries with the date on them.
The firm represents injured people and their families in personal injury and wrongful death actions involving:
Copyright 2011 E. Daine Sharpe, P.C. . All rights reserved.
No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality
of legal services performed by other lawyers.